- Coulson: This childish, self-centered attitude you keep throwing everyone's way is nothing new, Agent Ward.
- Ward: You know what's really driving me crazy? You keep acting like you know me.
- Coulson: Don't bother with the sob story. I've been here a long time, I've heard it all before.
- Ward: Really? Because my parents treated all of us like shit. To cope, my brother tortured me through most of my childhood. No one ever did anything for me—I've always had to do it for myself.
- Coulson: [in a sympathetic tone] Oh, Grant...
- Ward: [choking up] I know.
- Coulson: [suddenly harsh] Heard it! Me? Raised from the dead. May? PTSD. Skye? Bounced from foster home to foster home. Tony Stark? Emotionally distant parents. Steve Rogers? All his friends are dead.
- Ward: [quietly] Wow.
- Coulson: Look, Ward, now that you're here, it doesn't matter what crap you have in your past. All that matters is that you leave it there. Because SHIELD is your home and these people are your family. And I can tell you, they will love you unconditionally if you let them. But if you don't they -- check that, we -- we will eat you alive.
I hope the support for Jen during the Mockingjay press tour and premieres is INSANE. I hope people chant her name non-stop. I hope people scream and hold up signs and show her that this fandom supports her 100% and what those hackers did doesn’t change how we feel about our Katniss Everdeen.
dear 98% of the people that follow me that dont talk to me
Who are you
Whats your favorite color
Favorite ice cream flavor
Do you have a cat
reblogging again bc I already got some from really cute people, but it makes me unreasonably happy to read these from you SO KEEP ON SENDING THEM
Reblog this if you ship CAPTAIN SWAN for both Emma and Hook. For the happiness of both Emma and Hook. (Not just solely one or the other.)
Reblog this if you believe in supporting Emma Swan, as much as Killian Jones.